The lightweight and versatile Days Strider ST1 Mobility Scooter makes it among the most popular scooters in its class.
It features an easy assembly/disassembly process, which means it is easily stowed inside a car boot.
The Days Strider ST1 Mobility Scooter has a unique chassis which splits into two pieces, or into five smaller pieces for effortless lifting.
Wireless connectors also assist towards swift assembly.
The ST1 also has a well-deserved reputation for stability and safety, while possessing the power to take you up slopes and hills.
Its narrow profile and tight turning circle make it the perfect vehicle for trips to the shops.
– Suitable for pavements and footpaths
– 4 mph top speed
– 6 mile range
– Compact and wireless frame uniquely splits into two pieces, and can be further split into five smaller pieces for effortless lifting
– Ultra lightweight
– Strong and stable for safety and security
– Delta handlebar shaped to increase comfort and reduce fatigue
– Anti-roll back safety system to prevent the scooter from rolling back when executing a hill start
– Freewheel lever allowing you to move the scooter without switching on the motor
– 10” pneumatic tyres
– Puncture-proof tyres for safety and peace of mind
– Integrated bumpers
– On-board diagnostics
– Blue or red finish (please select using drop-down menu)
– Max user weight 18 st/115 kg
– Length: 99cm / 39”
– Width: 50.5cm / 20”
– Height: 87cm / 34”
– Ground clearance: 3cm / 11/4”
– Seat width: 40cm / 16”
– Seat depth: 31cm / 12”
– Backrest height: 23cm / 9”
– Seat height from deck: 38cm / 141/2”
– Seat height from ground: 48.5cm / 19”
– Maximum user weight: 18 st / 115 kg
– Heaviest part: 23/4st / 18 kg
– Motor size: 250W
– Maximum speed 6 kph (4mph)
– Battery x2 12V. 12Ah
– Range 6 miles
About class 2 mobility scooters…
Class 2 means it is a powered scooter, primarily for pavement use.
They have a maximum speed of 4 miles per hour and a maximum unladen weight of 113.4 kilograms (250 pounds).
Class 2 vehicles must also have an effective braking system and must use lights and reflectors when being used at night.
*Special Price Only Available Online.