At just over 8kg with wheels removed, the entry level lightweight aluminium wheelchairs are both light in weight and on your pocket.
These wheelchairs have an array of features to make it one of the most practical, comfortable and reliable occasional use wheelchairs available. These include: –
• Aluminium frame with metallic silver finish.
• Deep comfort nylon seat and back canvas with rear map pocket.
• Full length padded armrests and black side panels.
• Front wheels with 200mm solid tyres.
• Half folding back mechanism.
• Height adjustable and quick release leg rests.
• Folds up for easy storage.
• 115kg (18 stone) maximum user capacity.
• Ideal for users who want the flexibility and convenience of a lightweight wheelchair.
Self Propel Model:
• Weighs just 8.5kg (18.7lb) with parts removed. Weighs only 14.5kg (32lb) in total.
• Quick release aluminium 24″ self-propel wheels with handrim and grey pneumatic tyres.
• Weighs just 8.5kg (18.7lb) with parts removed. Weighs only 12.4kg (27.3lb) in total.
• Includes cable brakes, which an attendant may use to reduce speed.