The Geemarc Clearsound CL100 is an easy to use big button telephone and is fully hearing aid compatible for interference free hearing.
It has a receiving volume of up to 30dB making it easy to hear and adjustable tone control means you can adjust the pitch of the receiving sound to customise it to your hearing loss.
This telephone does not require a power adaptor and is suitable for moderate to medium hearing loss.
– Adjustable receiving volume control : up to 30dB.
– Adjustable receiving tone control : up to 10dB.
– Outgoing speech amplification : +/- 4dB.
– 3 emergency memories.
– 9 one touch memory buttons.
– Big button keypad.
– Last number redial.
– Time break recall.
– Visual ring indicator.
– Ringer button Hi / Low / Off.
– Wall mountable.
– Size 20 x 10 x 21 cm.
– 4 x AAA alkaline batteries (not included).
– Extra earpiece (CLA 1).