- Karma have extensive knowledge of designing and building reclining wheelchairs.
- With over a decade of experience Karma have redesigned the MVP-502 reclining wheelchair.
- The latest mode has a number of innovative new features you would expect from a leading wheelchair manufacturer.
- The unique seating system not only increases the comfort of the seat in the reclined position.
- Keeping the user in the right position is crucial for comfort and safety.
- The armrest moves with the wheelchair.
- When the wheelchair is reclined the armrest lowers so that it is the correct height for the user.
- The armrest moves up when the backrest is moved back up.
- These features make the wheelchair exceptionally comfortable for the user and also help to keep them in apposition that assists their comfort and safety.
MVP-502 Recliner Transit
- “V” shaped seating system
- Unique articulating armrest
- Tension adjustable seat and backrest
- Adjustable calf pad
- Ergonomic headrest
- Elevating legrests
- Foldable and compact
SEAT SIZE OPEN SIZE
L X W X H (MM)
L X W X H (MM)
15 x 16 1150 x 555 x 1350 830 x 350 x 770 18.5kg (13.4kg) 18 Stone (115kg) Yes 16 x 16 1180 x 570 x 1350 830 x 350 x 770 18.7kg (13.4kg) 18 Stone (115kg) Yes 17 x 16 1150 x 585 x 1350 830 x 350 x 770 18.9kg (13.4kg) 18 Stone (115kg) Yes 18 x 18 1220 x 600 x 1350 830 x350 x 770 19.0kg (13.4kg) 18 Stone (115kg) Yes 20 x 18 1220 x 670 x 1350 830 x 350 x 770 20.0kg (13.4kg) 18 Stone (115kg) Yes